Class Level: Basic to Intermediate
(No Prerequisite, some experience with energy work and/or angels is recommended)
Saturday January 20th, Sunday January 21st, Saturday February 3rd, & Sunday February 4th, 2024
Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Taught By Nina Menrai
This is a Practitioner training workshop where you can learn how to provide Rainbow Energy Healing sessions, and experience the energy of REH in profound ways. You will learn how to provide a professional Rainbow Energy Healing session. Working with Rainbow Energy Healing helps to unlock your Divine life purpose and activate healing that helps you to understand and fulfill your soul’s deepest aspirations.
This workshop will include:
- What Rainbow Energy Healing (REH) is, where it originated from
- The 12 major chakras used in REH and how they relate to your life and soul purpose
- How REH works
- Working with archangels in REH
- The close relationship between REH and Rainbow Children
- The formal protocol used in conducting an REH session
- Practice providing and receiving an REH session
- Learning how to provide a Distance REH session for clients in a remote location
- A sacred ceremony with REH to protect, clear, and open your third-eye chakra
- Professional considerations relating to providing REH sessions
- REH Values and Ethics
This course, along with three internship sessions, qualifies you to earn Certification as a Practitioner of Rainbow Energy Healing Level 1.
Each days’ training is presented Live in an Online Video Seminar format, using Zoom Meetings. The goal is to create, through technology, a safe and informative setting for You to learn, while also allowing for interaction and community. Throughout the course, there will be an opportunity for You to share and ask questions, allowing for collective learning and inspiration. In addition, homework REH sessions will be assigned between class participants giving You the opportunity to practice what You have learned.
Fee: $550 plus HST. – approximately 20 hours of online class time plus private practice time.
Payment is non-refundable. (Full terms, conditions, and cancellation policy.)
Includes all online course notes and access to recordings of each class for your own personal download/use.
Registration in advance is required.
To register and reserve your seat for this Practitioner Certification Workshop on January 20th-21st, & February 3rd-4th, 2024, please contact Nina Menrai.
This workshop is offered periodically through the year, in spring, summer, and autumn. For more information about future events and locations of this course, please contact Chris Cuciurean.
Sign Up for the REH News e-newsletter to keep updated with announcements about upcoming events.